Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dreams of a house...

Someday...We're looking for a house to rent while we are still here. We want a house in the country, preferably with at least 5 acres, a barn and a cellar. (I know... we know what we are asking for... and that's why we haven't found it yet.) We want a clothesline, and a pond (but that's not a selling point). I would like a huge kitchen, and nice size living room, at least 3 bedrooms, and a dining room big enough to have dinner parties. I want to be able to have 2-3 gardens; an herb garden, a flower garden and a food garden. The herb and flowers could be combined if I had to...Just a dream for now..

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Dreams are a good thing. I've learned its good to know what you want and what you're willing to be flexible on. Clotheslines can be installed, etc. Sometimes we need to see the potential (as long as the potential doesn't cost more money than we have). Good luck!

RochelleS said...

Be patient, it will happen. My husband and I waited and saved 5 years to finally find what we've always dreamed of, our own home in the country with a little bit of land for gardens and animals. It seems like there's nothing out there or it's too expensive, but something will show up and when it does, you both will know, you just get that feeling!!!

Good luck!!!

RochelleS