Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We've Moved...

Wow... It just hit me that I haven't posted on here for a while. Well it's kind of been a whirlwind since then. We found a house to live in while we are still looking for the dream house. This one is a one bedroom fixer upper that sits on 3 city lots! We are working on putting in a garden that will be 60 x 30 feet, flower gardens on either side of the porch, and around the mailbox. We live on a dead end street, so it's so nice it feels like I'm in the country again. We don't have washer/dryer hookups in the house yet, the landlords are working on it. For right now, we have them sitting on a concrete slab outside of the back porch with the washer hooked up out there so we can still do laundry. We have a clothesline in the backyard, and my wonderful wash is hanging out there as I type. The house is still full of boxes, with a pathway in between, but soon it will be a lovely home. Tomorrow I am working open to close, so it won't be then!

2 comments:

Ginnee Hancock said...

Hi Dawn, with time your dreams will come true. Blessings,

Ginnee
www.costaricamountain.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I know this is a really old post--but boy can I ever identify with it! LOL

Hope it became your dream house!