Monday, August 10, 2009

Wow... I really stink at this

I was just looking over here and discovered that it had been almost a year since I had posted on this particular blog. Alot has happened since then. I became the Lead Sales Associate at my Dollar General. DH is still working for the rehab facility that he has been at over 1 1/2 years now! We're both so busy but are still trying to get gardening and other household chores done. The garden wasn't quite what we had hoped for this year, but it was a good learning experience for next year. The house still isn't organized, but it's getting better. And now that I have a computer, I'm going to start selling all our junk we don't want online! Money to pay bills and less clutter, my kind of a deal! Well, I would update more but it's getting late and I have an open to close tomorrow! :) I will update again soon (hopefully sooner than the last time!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's very cool your promotion at Dollar General! I like your blog by the way! Hope you find time to write more.